The Lake of the Ozarks Convention & Visitor Bureau is committed to protecting your privacy.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Lake of the Ozarks CVB fully complies with the federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. We will not share sell, rent or authorize any third party to use your e-mail address without your permission. If you feel you have received an e-mail from us in error, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In every email you receive from the Lake of the Ozarks CVB there will be a link at the bottom of the email allowing you to unsubscribe from all future emails.
When you sign up to receive e-mail from Lake of the Ozarks CVB , you can choose either plain text or HTML (with images) format. If you choose to receive emails in HTML format, we may place a one-pixel gif to determine whether or not readers viewed the e-mail. This process will not leave any information on your computer, nor does it collect information from your computer. Lake of the Ozarks CVB may share this data with others in aggregate for research purposes.
If you are not a current subscriber, but would prefer that Lake of the Ozarks CVB never e-mail you about Lake of the Ozarks simply notify us by e-mail, at email@example.com.
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users use the site. The tool uses "cookies," which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors' use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Funlake.com.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
Ad Serving Technology
Third Party Content, Links, Plug-Ins
This website contains links to other websites not owned by Lake of the Ozarks CVB. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those, or any other, sites. If you have questions about how those websites collect and use data, you should carefully read those sites’ privacy policies.